N-Pro is intended to be used by Rugby/Australian Rules players, to provide head protection from non-penetrating direct impacts. The intent is to reduce the risk of mechanical injury to the areas of the head it covers, that may occur during training and/or match scenarios, without compromising the form or appeal of the game. The product can be worn by players at all playing levels who have a risk of non penetrating, mechanical impacts to the head. It does not protect the neck, face, or jaw regions.
Indications for use
It is intended that this device will be used when a player is engaged in training and/or match scenarios for the duration of play.
Instructions for use
• Assistance may be necessary for players with difficulty interpreting the instructions.
• Individuals with pre-existing neurological conditions (e.g. epilepsy, pre-existing brain trauma, history of multiple concussions) should consult with a doctor or physician prior to using their N-Pro.
• Prior to using their N-Pro, the player must register their unique Serial Number to activate their product warranty.
• The individual serial number for this product is on the inside of this product denoted by the symbol above. This step is to be completed here
• Your N-Pro should be replaced 30 months on from its purchase date.
• We will be in contact with you with a reminder prior to the expiration date of the product. This is tracked through your registered unique serial number.
• The product protects the regions of the skull it covers, it does not protect neck, face, or jaw regions.
• Players must continue to abide by the rules of the game and should not deliberately misuse the product. User compliance is required e.g. Deliberate misuse - i.e. deliberate striking of the head that is not accidental. It is not designed or indicated for penetrative impacts e.g. an object penetrating through the product.
• Always replace an N-Pro if it becomes damaged. This is to ensure the safety of the user.
...to reduce the risk of mechanical injury to the areas of the head it covers...
Product size selection
It is very important that you choose the correct size of your N-Pro so that the head guard functions correctly and offers the best level of protection possible. Follow the instructions below to ensure that you select the right size:
N-Pro is available in 5 sizes:
|MC: Medium Junior
|LC: Large Junior
|S: Small Senior
|M: Medium Senior
|L: Large Senior
Place a measuring tape around the head at eyebrow level, and measure the circumference of the head.
Choose which size is suitable for you from the table above.
If your head circumference is between sizes, select the larger size.
• These headguards do not afford any protection from neck, spinal or facial injuries.
• These headguards are not intended to protect against skull fractures.
• These headguards should only be used during Rugby or Australian Rules Football, they should not be used for any other sport.
• When the product is being worn, the player must not play recklessly or outside the normal playing rules. For example, a player should never lead with their head.
• The fitting instructions and care instructions must be followed carefully.
• If a concussion or brain injury is suspected, you should seek immediate medical attention.