Job brief: N-PRO Brand Ambassadors
N-Pro is an innovative sports technology brand focussed on bringing leading edge impact protection to rugby players and athletes across many disciplines. Utilising our innovative defentex™ impact management technology, N-Pro significantly reduces the G-Force energy transferred to a player’s head during impact; one of the major factors in sports-induced head injury. Our core product brings rugby headguards into the next generation and manages G-Force impact energy through its multi-layer construction, without compromising comfort and fit.
We are looking for energetic individuals, who will represent the brand and attend rugby schools/club’s events, such as training nights and weekend games/blitzes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the N-PRO team and to help us build awareness of our unique headgear and to educate club officials/ players and the parents of underage boys/girls, as to the benefits of N-PRO headgear and its role in making the game safer for all who play and love the game of rugby.
- Represent the N-PRO brand on the ground in either Ulster, Connacht, or Munster.
- Promote the benefits of N-PRO headgear to the club officials; players and the parents of young boys/girls and secure a target number of sales each month.
- Contact relevant rugby club/school officials in your area to seek permission to attend club training /weekend mini rugby / events.
- Where permitted, set up the N-PRO tent/display, as a focal point at the training/games/events and to hand out promotional literature.
- Build database/record of all club/college and school contacts details including dates attended.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to schools and clubs as required.
Requirements & Attitude
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the game of rugby.
- Have played rugby in school / college.
- Be available as required to attend evening training (weekday/weekends) to coincide with club/college/school training schedules.
- Outgoing, sociable and the ability to build relationships with officials/ players/ parents in clubs/ colleges and schools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable to work on own initiative.
- Good IT skills (including social media).
- Have own car and full driving licence.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org